ASI Power Roll Beds
Belt Skid Systems offer quiet, efficient transport of skids in both manufacturing and storage/banking areas. The belt option provides for lower maintenance and much lower noise than conventional chain. ASI Belt Skid Systems perform a variety of functions including
- Power Roll Lift Tables for special processes such as welding
- Power Roll Tables for transfer between stations
- Walk-Top Power Roll Tables to integrate into work platforms
- Power Roll
- Turntables and Pivot Tables
- Gravity Roller sections
- Vertical Lift Power Roll units
- Cross Transfer Power Roll stations for queuing multiple lanes of banking
- Stacker/Destacker units multiply banking capacity.
- Accumulating belt conveyors integrate with the Power Roll units in storage banking areas.
- Production belt conveyors maintain speed through manual production areas.
- Variable transfer speeds are available.
ASI Belt Skid System Power Roll Bed Standard Features
- 500 lbs
- 1,000 lbs
- 1,500 lbs
- Up to a maximum of 5,000# (Custom designed to project or system requirements)
Power Roll Bed Length is custom for each application
- Bed Length 12′-6″
- Bed Length 17′-6″
Power Roll Bed Width, Roller to Roller is custom for each application
- Roller to Roller width 2′-71/2″
Power Roll Bed Speed is custom for each application
- Transfer speed 45 ft/min
- Transfer speed 150 ft/min
- Transfer speed 250 ft/min
- Transfer speed of 300 ft/min with Urethane rollers