ASI’s chain driven live roller (“CDLR”) and belt driven live roller (“BDLR”) conveyor systems are a space-saving solution the delivery of pallets, tires/wheels, and other units.
- Minimizes space requirements
- BDLR provide a quiet and lower maintenance option to chain driven
- Flexible delivery options
- A fully loaded CDLR or BDLR system can hold a large amount of buffer between production operations
- An empty CDLR or BDLR system can expedite the first production unit through the system much faster than power & free
- Delivery of pallets
- Delivery of tires and/or wheels
- 250 lbs
- 500 lbs
- 1,000 lbs
- 1,500 lbs
- Width of the CDLR or BDLR can be customized to fit the product requirements.
Options Available Include
- Continuous Vertical Conveyor (“CVC”) lifts
- Slider belt conveyors for inclines and declines