Like all of you, ASI is taking the necessary steps to do our part to “flatten the curve” and minimize the spread of COVID-19, while at the same time ensuring we meet the needs and Safety of our team, our partners, and our customers. The following provides an overview of the measures in place at ASI.
- ASI’s COVID-19 Task Force meets daily as the situation evolves.
- Daily communications are sent company-wide to keep all team members up-to-date. This information is also posted on our intranet.
- All non-essential business travel is prohibited. Our team members are asked to follow CDC guidelines for any travel.
- A “Tool Box Talk” has been developed and is being rolled out for all team members to share the latest OSHA and CDC guidelines.
- We have implemented a temporary remote-work policy that allows people to work from home full time, if the job allows.
- We have implemented a “stay home” policy for any team members who are sick. Team members are expected to notify their supervisor and not report to work.
- We have closed our offices to visitors. We will conduct business through video conferencing and other virtual means.
- We are deep cleaning our offices on a regular basis and implementing “social distancing” practices for those in our facilities.
- We are reminding all team members of the CDC’s recommended hygiene practices.
ASI is committed to the well-being of our team members, customers, vendors, and partners and will continue to monitor this situation and adjust our plans accordingly.