ASI Safety / Environmental
Safety Mission Statement
ASI is dedicated to providing our customers with a material handling solution that is safe, reliable, and in accordance with their specifications. Whether ASI is self-performing the installation, working with our sister-company LICO Steel, or another qualified subcontractor, we will provide a safe and professional job site environment that will facilitate a successful installation and transition of the system to the customer.
Safety is the number one priority for Automatic Systems, our sister-companies LICO Steel and IntelliTrak, and our project teams. Throughout our decades of experience with large and complex field installations, we have developed and continually improved our safety program.
Download Safety Manual
Environmental Mission Statement
Quality and Environmental Policy
- ASI will continue to serve as a global leader in our industry by developing innovative ideas, creating quality products, providing timely service, and performing these tasks in an environmentally friendly manner. We intend to continually improve the reliability and maintainability of our products.
- ASI’s practices and products will meet or exceed all applicable performance specifications plus environmental regulations, environmental legislation, and other environmental requirements.
- ASI will identify opportunities, set targets, and establish programs to minimize waste. These programs will address recycling, cleanliness, energy efficiency, and resource usage.
- ASI’s quality and environmental programs will be established, monitored for progress, and measured for continuous improvement.
- ASI management supports and allocates resources to fulfill these responsibilities. Employees at all levels are encouraged to honor this responsibility
- ASI’s quality and environmental organization, programs, and procedures are available for employee review through our web based documentation system.